Hutchison is a special place to work!
- A diverse community of families and students.
- Supportive families who are always willing to help out.
- An involved and supportive administration that allows staff to take risks.
- A vibrant atmosphere that is fun, happy, and welcoming.
- A shared sense of collective responsibility and trust, fostering respect for all members of the community.
- Dedication to collaborative planning time for teams, ongoing professional development, and the latest educational research and learning theories in classrooms.
- Manageable class sizes and extensive instructional resources to enhance student learning.
- Robust STEAM program and technology integration
Hutchison Elementary provides a community that empowers all students for lifelong success.
Hutchison's mission is to
- Create a safe, equitable, and inclusive environment
- Develop and empower the whole child
- Support children in continuous growth to reach high academic standards
- Prepare students to become global citizens
Learn about what makes Hutchison Special
Read more about hutchison's school history
Learn more about our School Profile
Interested in learning more about joining the team? Contact our Administrative Assistant, Joanne Yi.
- Administrative Assistant II