Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Please follow these steps.

Hutchison Elementary School Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact Magda Calancha Vargas, our school Student Information Assistant, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible. 
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Return school property (laptop, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Student Information Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Hutchison Elementary School main office).
    • Please submit this form to Magda Calancha Vargas, our Student Information Assistant, at [email protected]

Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Hutchison Elementary School.

Refunding a Student's Meal Account